Link to printable flyer: In Connection
I am pleased to offer this supportive discussion group focused on the unique experiences of cisgender spouses or partners of trans and gender nonconforming people. Topics for discussion may include:
- Does my identity change because my partner’s has?
- Sex and intimacy.
- How do I support my partner and take care of myself too?
- Are there other people out there like me?
- Coming out…at work, with friends, with family, with strangers?
- Surgery(ies): preparations, caregiving, reaching out for help.
- Other medical interventions including hormones.
- Finding affirming medical & mental health providers (for yourself as well as for your partner).
Group is held in Andersonville (Chicago) at a location accessible by public transportation and is $50 per session. Intake is required $75 for 30-45 minute intake.
Please message me or call me (773) 852-3642 if you are interested in participating or if you have clients who may be interested.